Nearly two years ago, when I first started writing my blog but long before my business was officially started, I used to include products/art/music/trends that had caught my attention. Some of my favorite posts from other blogs I follow are relating to their favorite products because they have often led me to find a new product that I inevitable fall in love with. It is for these reasons that I am creating a new seasonal giveaway series entitled Things I Fancy! I love having an excuse to pass on some happies to those who take the time to read my blog, so this is a perfect opportunity.
Things I Fancy:
1)Watercolor & calligraphy, specifically the combination of the two. I love coming home from a long day, putting on my favorite Pandora station, and taking a few moments to create something just for me.
2) Film. If you’ve been following my film posts, you know how film has captivated my heart. I particularly adore Fuji 400H Pro and Kodak Portra 400.
3) REWINED Candles. These candles have an aroma that is similar to the way wine is described to taste. And they make my house smell AMAZING. Like mimosas. Which is basically the same as smelling like happiness.
4) Burt’s Bee’s Peach Chapstick, MAC CC Cream, and Essie’s Fashion Playground. I love the peach Burt’s because it reminds me that summer is fast approaching. I have horrible red blotchy skin, and MAC’s color correcting cream does wonders for my skin. And y’all know I have a serious Essie addiction.
5) Lorde’s album, Pure Heroine, specifically the way it sounds on vinyl. And if you want to accompany it with Trader Joe’s macarons, who am I to stop you. Or, you could just come over and we could share a box (truth be told…I only eat the chocolate ones!).
6) Sugarfina‘s Champagne Gummy Bears. Why didn’t I think of this…it’s a genius concept!
And one of y’all is going to get your very own REWINED candle! All you need to do is comment and tell me one thing you cannot live without this season. And…go! 🙂
The wine-inspired candle so interesting. It sounds like a calorie-free way to enjoy a mimosa on weekend (or weekday!) mornings! Thanks for sharing!
Ooh – and to win one – I can’t live without Coach wristlet right now. With the weather getting warmer, I have no desire to lug around a bag. Slip in a credit cards, my ID and phone and I’m good to go.